Mission Statement: "To attract and attain customers with high-valued products and services and the most satisfying ownership experience in Nepal."
An analysis of Toyota’s mission statement gives insights on the company’s strategic direction, objectives and actions. The mission statements also help employees understand The Toyota Way, which is a unique set of strategies the firm uses.
Toyota Motor Corporation uses various mission statements for its businesses in different markets. However, with regard to the business of automobile manufacturing and sales, the company’s mission statement pertains to its strategic actions in technology. Thus, Toyota’s mission statement is as follows: “Create vehicles that are popular with consumers.” In expanded form, Toyota’s mission statement includes the following strategic actions:
- Provide world-class safety to protect the lives of customers.
- Provide optimization of energy/infrastructure to local communities.
- Put high priority on safety and promote product development with the ultimate goal of “completely eliminating traffic casualties”.
- Deliver cars that stimulate and even inspire, and earn smiles from our customers.
- Address employees’ education under “Genchi-genbutsu” philosophy, which is to go to the source to find the facts to make correct decisions, build consensus and achieve goals at our best speed.
- Through true mutual trust with partners, contribute to the development of new technology and improved expertise.
- Contribute to economic development of local communities with R&D operations functioning effectively in each region.